Garage Clan
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Novos Necron

+8
Foxtrot
Dark Intet
Inquisitor Sunn O)))
Sabotage
Andui
Xanana
hellboy
Thuryon
12 participantes

Página 2 de 4 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

Novos Necron - Página 2 Empty Re: Novos Necron

Mensagem  madwolf Qui Nov 03, 2011 8:24 pm

Uma das razões pela qual perguntei foi porque já ando á quase uma semana a ver se o arranjo na net e nada ! Crying or Very sad

Mad Quero o codex !!!!! Não compro minis até ter o pdf do codex ! Evil or Very Mad
madwolf
madwolf
O gato já não come ha um mes

Número de Mensagens : 413
Units : 561
Reputação : 0

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Mensagem  Inquisitor Sunn O))) Sex Nov 04, 2011 12:46 am

Agora ja toda a gente recebeu o codex, nao tarda a aparecer um scan
Inquisitor Sunn O)))
Inquisitor Sunn O)))
É melhor ir tomar banho
É melhor ir tomar banho

Número de Mensagens : 264
Units : 281

Mensagem  madwolf Dom Nov 06, 2011 11:12 am

Não é o scan mas é o codex na sua totalidade .

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/403994.page
madwolf
madwolf

Número de Mensagens : 413
Units : 561

Mensagem  Inquisitor Sunn O))) Dom Nov 06, 2011 2:17 pm

Ta aqui o scan Wink

http://www.mediafire.com/?a6e2hl6xwvqh8he
Inquisitor Sunn O)))
Inquisitor Sunn O)))
É melhor ir tomar banho
É melhor ir tomar banho

Mensagem  hellboy Seg Nov 07, 2011 9:30 am

http://www.mediafire.com/?txxuw4jod9iddng

aqui tens tiago

luis jesus vive? onde é que foste sacar isso? lolololllllllll
hellboy
hellboy
Não tenho vida
Não tenho vida

Número de Mensagens : 2237
Units : 2529
Reputação : 1

Mensagem  Inquisitor Sunn O))) Ter Nov 08, 2011 10:35 am

hellboy escreveu:http://www.mediafire.com/?txxuw4jod9iddng

aqui tens tiago

luis jesus vive? onde é que foste sacar isso? lolololllllllll
?
Nao percebi
Inquisitor Sunn O)))
Inquisitor Sunn O)))
É melhor ir tomar banho
É melhor ir tomar banho

Mensagem  hellboy Ter Nov 08, 2011 10:43 am

esquece luis, só hoje é que reparei que tinha de fechar a publicidade para ir para o link do download Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

o que me aparecia quando abria o teu link era uma publicidade que jesus esta vivo e caminha entre nós, ahahahahhaah... por isso é que estava a pegar contigo Wink

no fim ao cabo o link que coloquei é igual ao teu Very Happy
hellboy
hellboy
Não tenho vida
Não tenho vida

Mensagem  Inquisitor Sunn O))) Ter Nov 08, 2011 4:17 pm

fodass meto um link e aparece jesus Very Happy sou oficialmente da inquisição Very Happy

este link que coloquei tem algumas paginas foram de ordem, entretanto ja arranjei um scan melhor, nao sei se nao sera o do teu link

puta que pariu este codex masé.
Inquisitor Sunn O)))
Inquisitor Sunn O)))
É melhor ir tomar banho
É melhor ir tomar banho

Mensagem  hellboy Ter Nov 08, 2011 4:40 pm

ta engraçado, nao esta xulado mas esta muito bom. considero-o ao nivel do dex de DE actual. mas nao tem nada anti psychers e embora cagem tiro as combis para uma lista viavel vao sair caras.

a ver vamos, agora adorei os novos modelos, os triarch stalkers, os tomb blades, o doomsday e ainda os scythes sao unidades que me cativam o olhar quer em termos de regras quer em termos de imagens, visto ainda nao haver modelos.
hellboy
hellboy
Não tenho vida
Não tenho vida

Mensagem  Inquisitor Sunn O))) Qua Nov 09, 2011 12:05 am

Era bom que tivesse ao nivel de DE, DE é chuladíssimo! Cool

Tá é ao nível de Nurgle versão 15.0 de CHATICE lol vai ser incrivelmente chato jogar contra Necrons!

Menos com Tau Very Happy

Espero é que saiam modelos para isso tudo e nao lhes aconteça o que aconteceu a Nids Evil or Very Mad
Inquisitor Sunn O)))
Inquisitor Sunn O)))
É melhor ir tomar banho
É melhor ir tomar banho

Mensagem  hellboy Qua Nov 09, 2011 9:05 am

40K: Necron Codex Review - Part 1

I received the new Necron codex this weekend and this review will hopefully nail all my thoughts on the book.

Well guys, it's been quite a long time since I posted. I had a lot of chores with the new house, threw a house-warming party, got a new position at work and I worked Blizzcon. In short: It's been really crazy lately and I haven't had time for any minis gaming.

First, some self-made rankings and numbers:
Overall Power: 7
Internal Balance: 8
External Balance: 7
Creativity: 9
Fluff: 9
The verdict: A solid 8

What do all of these mean? Let's cover the obvious one first: Overall Power. By this, I mean how powerful I feel the book is. Personally, it would be on the same level as Dark Eldar or a balanced Blood Angels list. There's an overwhelming weakness of close combat in the book, but isn't that the weakness of Necrons in the first place? I don't see this as an issue; I see it as adherent to the original army's design. This book, like the Dark Eldar book, feels very good in my hands. There's a lot of unique weapons that the Necrons have available that will change the metagame for the better. From the pseudo AV13 vehicles, to plentiful S7 power weapons with 2d6 armor pen, to teleporting Necron units, to long-range dominance in overwhelming firepower, the book's got options. The options are all pretty solid, but they're not over the top or completely faceroll compared to the other books out there.

That brings us to our next category: Internal Balance. What do I mean by this? I mean the book's got viable options that can suit many a player's playstyle. There's CC-heavy options via Wraiths, Flayed Ones and Lychguards, there's great shooting options like Immortals, mass Warriors and Deathmarks, and there's long-range anti-metagame options like the Doomsday Arks and Heavy Destroyers. When flipping through the book, I didn't see any glaring suck units and a bunch of different options that fulfill my needs. There's powerful long-range shooting, powerful mid-ranged shooting, and powerful CC options that are suited to building balanced army lists. If you want to min-max on shooting, you can do that too: Maybe not in the sense that you can spam out Razorbacks, but in the sense that you can counter-battery most RBs all day long. There's good units in the book, all of which are fairly competitive in price and function and there's no obvious "bad" choices. If I was to group units into categories of shooting, CC, long-range firepower..etc, I'm supposed to be presented with viable options everywhere. In a well-designed book, there shouldn't be a unit that outclasses everything else in its category and that's what I see here. The HQ choices are solid, not overpowered or weak, but the basic Necron Overlord does leave much to be desired. I don't mind it though, Matt Ward does give you the option to build your own lord if you want and that's all that matters. Don't expect the flexibility of the Grand Master though, those kind of special rules lies in the Special Characters (which it should be).

For External Balance, I'm looking specifically at the book vs. the metagame. How does the book fair against everything else that's out there? With a good amount of vehicles holding the AV13 flag and Skimmer status, I think the weight of Missile Launchers and Long Fang spam will go down a bit. Anything less than 6 on a S8 missile is only going to glance and that's not enough to strip away Quantum Shielding. Combine this with the option to ignore Shaken on a 2+ and 4+ from Stunned because of Living Metal and you've got yourself a metagame changing scenario. Since most of the Necron craft come with these two special rules as standard, I can see the meta changing to Lascannons. Guess what? All those Rifleman + Psybolt Dreads out there will be applying for new jobs. Especially if you consider the return of the Monolith and the plentiful amount of Destroyers/Heavy Destroyers a Necron player can put on the board (D/HDestroyers in FA slot). For those players already totting RBs with LasPlas or TLLC, this is good since you guys don't need to change anything, but for everyone else rocking all rockets, there might be some adjustment. Dark Eldar sees little change in how they play their game and Blood Angels will see very little as well. Space Wolves might want to man it up with AC/LC Predators like me and Grey Knights might want to look at TLLC Dread variants. Personally, I'm for anything that'll spice things up a bit.

As for Creativity, this should be a no brainer. When I examine a book, I look at one's ability to write with the casual, mediocre and hardcore player in mind. Are the units in the book new, exciting and fun at all levels? Do they all have a purpose and not feel like trash? I think Mat Ward did a good job bringing a dead book back to life (literally) and gave it purpose, direction and longevity. None of the units are particularly dull and there's a lot of interesting new ones. Sure, one can argue that Necrons are now basically Tomb Kings in space, but I think that's perfectly fine. It gives them character and personality, not in a sense that Bob the Necron is a good guy at heart, but in a sense that players can relate to Bob if they wanted to.

Lastly, I'll touch upon Fluff. For the first time in a long time, I think Matt Ward did a good job with the fluff. The last time he wrote good fluff was back in the 7th Ed. Daemons Army Book for WHFB. Even though that book was broke as all get out, the fluff was spectacular and it's still one of my favorite bathroom reads. You know what I think it is? Space Marines. Matt Ward goes all super fanboy when he writes about power armor and you eventually get dreck like Draigo carving names on Mortarian's heart. However, like I said about the book's creativity, Ward was able to steer Necrons in a new and better direction. There's genuinely a lot of cool stuff in the book and they're all very well explained. I loved reading about the different weapon systems, and a lot of the whys I had last book have been answered. Overall, it's very satisfying to read something you thought was going to be atrocious and having it smack you in the face after. It's a very humbling experience.

Stay tuned for Part II of this review, then I'll get down to the nitty gritty...

hellboy
hellboy
Não tenho vida
Não tenho vida

Mensagem  hellboy Qui Nov 10, 2011 9:15 am

Today, lets get down and dirty with the Necrons, picking up from Part 1 from yesterday. Lets take a look at the units.

I'll break this down into FOC sections, and like always, I'll touch upon what I think is the most interesting.

Headquarters
First, the HQ section. When I look through the HQ section, I actually get a little bit confused. I'm happy in a sense that there's a lot of flavor, but I'm disappointed in my competitive choices. The big guy in this book is Imotekh the Stormlord. He's pretty good overall, has basic Necron Lord stats with a lot of nifty items. Comes with 2+/3++ in his cost, D3 wounds respawn but no Res Orb! Has a bunch of cool special rules like perpetual night fighting and Vect's 4+ seize vs. non-Ork armies but that's about it. Personally, I expected better. His fighting stats are mediocre and his army-wide rules are nowhere as game-changing as say... Logan Grimnar or Draigo Kaldor. Fighting wise, he's not as good as Vect or Mephiston so it's safe to say that's he's pretty mediocre. For the big guy in the book, I expected better. However, one can argue that making Night Fighting last for half the game can bring back footslogging lists! Heck, I would love to see that happen.

The one guy that caught my eye in the book is Nemesor Zahndrekh and Vargard Obyron. You basically buy both all the time because they're pretty much a package deal. I mean, you can buy them separately, but that would be like buying a hotdog without the bun. Anyways, the reason I love these two is because they're fantastic for the price. For 185 on Nemesor, you get 2+/3++ and a Res Orb. You do that with your generic Necron Overlord and it comes out to be 180. See what I mean about the DIY Lord? Back to the Nemesor: On top of the wargear, what really makes him tick is his special abilities: Adaptive Tactics and Counter Tactics. First, I love the fluff. Zahndrekh is a great general and these special abilities fit his character perfectly. Adaptive Tactics allows you to give anyone in your army a USR (CA, Furious Charge, Stealth, Tank Hunters, Hit and Run..etc) every turn. This means you can give your Warscythe-totting Lychguard S8 with Furious Charge, Wraiths or Flayed Ones Hit and Run or Heavy Destroyers Tank Hunters with S9 AP2. Outrageous combos are yours to invent. You throw on the fact that he has Counter Tactics, which at the start of the turn you choose a enemy unit in his LoS and they lose and cannot gain the same set of USRs until next turn. Your Blood Angels want to charge? Cool, no FC vs. my T5 Lychguard. Grey Hunters expecting to Counter-Attack? Nope. Dante has gives Hit and Run? No he doesn't. The list goes on. Lastly, he has Phased Reinforcements. As long as Zahndrekh is on the battlefield, any number of units in reserve coming in from DS can enter the play on the enemy turn just like Deathmarks. Pretty much, he gives the entire army Ethereal Interception. All for what? 5 more points than a generic Overlord. I think this is the biggest hit and miss and one of the reasons why I shot the Internal Balance a full point lower.

Next is Vargard Obyron. He's the only WS6 in the entire book and he comes stock with a 2+ armor save. T5 with 3W and 3A just like most Overlords, but he has Ghostwalk Mantle which is a souped up version of Veil of Darkness. When he uses it, his entire unit is removed from the table and placed anywhere via DS just like Veil. The big kicker here is that unlike Veil, he can use this even if he's locked in combat. He just peaces out and takes his entire squad to wherever the fighting is the thickest. The best part about this is that with Vargard's Duty, he does not scatter if he's within 6"Zahndrekh. In addition, if Zahndrekh is ever in trouble, Obyron will literally appear next to him and pile into whatever combat the Nemesor is in, even if Obryon is in a transport. That's just freaking outrageous. To make the fluff even better, Vargard Obyron has Cleaving Counterblow. If you swing at him and miss, you keep a tally of how many attacks missed him and when it's his time to swing, he swings back with his normal attacks +1 more for each attack missed (up to 6). Pray you hit him, or else he'll be hitting on 3s wounding with 2s vs. 90% of the game with no armor save. Oh, and he doesn't count towards your HQ choice if you buy Nemesor Zahndrekh.

Like I said, the other HQ choices are good: Andrakyr the Traveler can take control of an enemy vehicle within 18" of him on a 3+ and force it to shoot their own allies. Imagine taking control of a Vindicator and having it pound Dante's squad into dust. He also comes with Furious Charge and Counter-Attack and gives a unit of Immortals the same USRs. Orikan the Diviner is pretty fun to mess around with to see if the stars align and the ability to take a Royal Court with you is pretty neat. For example: If you buy a big named Lord guy or a DIY Overlord, you can buy a Royal Court with 0-5 Necron Lords (with 1W) and 0-5 Crypteks. Crypteks are cheap and have cool weapons and abilities and Necron Lords are just beaters. They can split off like Wolf Guard and go to other squads to buff up their CC or Shooting. This flexibility is really nice.

Troops
As for troops, there's only two: Warriors or Immortals. One is obviously more expensive than the other and you can only take 10 Immortals per squad. That's cool, because they can put out Rapid Fire S5 AP4 shots whereas the Warriors can only put out S4. Warriors are now 13ppm but come with a 4+ armor save. The WBB rule is now a 5+ and Res Orb from the Overlords is the only thing that can make it 4+. Immortals have a better armor save but the fact that they can't select a Ghost Ark as a dedicated transport means they're going to be bouncing around via Monolith or footslogging across the field. They can go into a Night Scythe since the thing has a 15-model transport, but AV11 with no Quantum Shielding is meh at best. Even if you Supersonic 36". Regardless, they are now Troop choices and that's awesome. Necron Warriors can go up to 20 and they can take a Ghost Ark to travel around in (if you take 10). Ghost Arks have Quantum Shielding, Living Metal and 2x Guass Flayer arrays so you can broadside things. AV13, open-top so Necrons can spew from any angle and Skimmer means this is a good transport for 115 points. Good, not great because of the points.

Elites
Elites have all kinds of cool stuff in it and that's always good: Deathmarks are a interesting shooting solution with Rapid Fire Sniper weapons and Hunters from Hyperspace. Hunters gives them the ability to mark any non-vehicle target before the game starts and any shooting done vs. it wounds on 2+. That's pretty strong considering they can come out of nowhere (and on your opponent's turn) with Ethereal Interception and start shooting things up.

Lychguard are your Terminator-like beaters with Warscythes default, S7 power weapons on a T5 3+ armor model. They cost the same as Terminators and you can buy them up to Hyperphase Swords and Dispersion Shields. DShields have a 4++ invulnerable and is capable of bouncing shots back at the enemy within 6". Say you're a Grey Hunter squad and you're ready to launch an assault. Before the assault, you shoot 2x Meltagun shots at them, hit with 2, wounds with 2, he saves both and 2 of your Grey Hunters gets gibbed because of it. A pretty good deterrence from assault-based shooting if you're totting melta or plasma weaponry if you ask me.

Triarch Prateorians are pretty interesting, combining Jump Infantry status with T5 3+ armor. Their Rods of Covenant can shoot out S5 AP2 at 6" and they count as power weapons. With I2 and only 1A, I can see them as anti-TH/SS Terminators or any exposed MEQ. A full squad of them can be expensive, but I don't recall seeing any other T5 Jump Infantry in the game so that's definitely interesting.

Next in the Elite slot, we have the C'Tan Shard. It's a little weaker than before with only S7 T7, but most of the rules is still the same. 4++ stock with Monstrous Creature, Eternal Warrior and ignore difficult terrain and a bunch of buy-up abilities that's very cool. Since he has BS5, he can buy up a S9 AP2 shot from 24" away, has the ability to take pseudo offensive and defensive grenades + Stealth, or have a Large Blast template centered on him that inflicts S3 no armor saves plus it heals him. I think for my strategy, I would give him Grand Illusion and Writhing Worldscape. Grand Illusion allows him to reposition D3 of your units after deployment and Writhing Worldscape makes the entire board count difficult as dangerous terrain for your enemy. If the terrain is already dangerous, he fails DT tests on 1 and 2. To make things even funnier, you take this with Orikan the Diviner because of his special ability: Temporal Snares. It reads: During the first game turn, all enemy units that move count as moving through difficult terrain. In addition, if units are actually moving through DT, they take the lowest D6 result rather than the highest. Damn, I kinda want to see this game played vs. a Green Tide player.

The next two I'll cover really quick because they're pretty straight forward. Flayed Ones can be taken in units of 20 and have 3 attacks each with Infiltrate. They're the same cost as Warriors so that's pretty cool. The Necrons also get a Walker in the form of Triarch Stalker and he has Quantum Shielding and Living Metal with Move Through Cover. He can act as an additional shooter for the army because he can take a Twin-linked Heavy Gauss Cannon (same as Heavy Destroyers, S9 AP2) and any time he hits a target, all additional units shooting at that target count as twin-linked. If that's not cool enough, he comes standard with a Heat Ray which is a 24" Heavy 2 S8 AP1 Melta. He can turn that into a Heavy Flamer too.

Fast Attack
Looking at Fast Attack, you have quite a bit of options. Wraiths are your basic 3++ Jump Infantry who ignore terrain and slice things up with their claws (S6 Rending). They can also take Whip Coils which act the same way as Lash Whips so things in CC with them will be very sad. Canoptek Scarabs do what they do best and that's smacking vehicles and applying their Entropic Strike. On a 4+, the vehicle's armor is permanently reduced by 1 on all sides for the rest of the game.

Tomb Blades are the Necron's version of Jetbikes and I don't find them that amazing, but that's because I'm comparing them to Destroyers. Destroyers and Heavy Destroyers in FA is awesome. T5 with 3+ armor saves Jump Infantry with Preferred Enemy everything. You can buy up to 5 Destroyers for 40ppm and can upgrade up to 3 of them to Heavy Destroyers for 20 more. So ideally, you run 3 HDs at 180 for the unit. Attach a Destroyer Lord with a Warscythe, Res Orb and 2+ armor save and you're pretty much good to go as a lethal flanking unit.

Heavy Support
Heavy Support sees the return of the popular Monolith minus the brokeness of last edition. It trades nigh-invulnerability with the fact that it can suck enemy units into it and have it S-test or be removed from the game. The Heavy Slot sees versatility in that it has anti-infantry in the form of the Annihilation Barge totting Twin-linked Tesla Destructors and the Doomsday Ark which is strictly anti-everything. It has Quantum Shielding, Living Metal and carries the deadliest ranged weapon in the game as long as it doesn't move. As long as the Doomsday Ark remains stationary, it can shoot out a S9 AP1 Large Blast, which honestly is enough to erase any squad of MEQ from the game, Paladin or not. The effects of it on vehicles such as Razorbacks is self-explanatory. You can mess around with your enemies by putting some of these on the field and then re-positioning them with Grand Illusion if you have a Shard.

I'm a little disappointed with the Doom Scythe figher-plane looking thing though. For 175 points, it's a AV11 Fast Skimmer with no Quantum Shielding. It has really cool fluff, looks like the Alien craft from Independence Day and has awesome weaponry (Death Ray!). It also comes with Aerial Assault and Supersonic just like the Voidraven, but is not as powerful from far away. Personally, I think this is a strong indication that there'll be a change made to Flyers next edition to make them more viable.
hellboy
hellboy
Não tenho vida
Não tenho vida

Mensagem  Inquisitor Sunn O))) Qui Nov 10, 2011 9:39 am

Aqui vai um pequeno teste oficial da =I=nquisição:

Alguém sabe como partir a boca aos novos Necrons?

EDIT: Pare referencia usem esta lista (que suponho que será o mais comum por aí)

Necron Overlord - Solar Pulse; Crypteks; Barge
Necron Overlord - Solar Pulse; Crypteks; Barge

Triarch Stalker
Triarch Stalker

5 Warriors - Ghost Ark
5 Warriors - Ghost Ark
5 Warriors - Ghost Ark
5 Warriors - Ghost Ark
5 Warriors - Ghost Ark

Annihilation Barge
Annihilation Barge
Annihilation Barge

Atenção que isto são praí 2k
Inquisitor Sunn O)))
Inquisitor Sunn O)))
É melhor ir tomar banho
É melhor ir tomar banho

Mensagem  malibuman Qui Nov 10, 2011 2:21 pm

quando acabar de ler o dex, e se tiver tempo, digo alguma coisa.
malibuman
malibuman
Admin
Admin

Número de Mensagens : 815
Units : 781
Reputação : 2

https://garageclan.forumeiros.com

Mensagem  hellboy Qui Nov 10, 2011 4:42 pm

nao me acredito nesse tipo de lista. com tanta coisa util no dex estas só a fiar-te nas tesla weapons. sao boas mas nem tanto.

precisas de goody´s que nao estao na lista.

lord destroyerbody e wraits

doomsday arks

doom scythes com tiros de S10 ap1

Special characters como os nemesor e obyrion que sao tao bons ....

nao sei .. essa lista é uma lista sem sabor.

gosto dos Triarch Stalker

e esses Solar Pulse; Crypteks; Barge, heeee.... nao sei... há melhores aplicações nos crypteks.

nao tenho feito outra coisa que nao debater com o ferraz sobre esse novos necrons (el vai começar a fazer-los ) e a coisa é bem melhor que esse tipo de lista
hellboy
hellboy
Não tenho vida
Não tenho vida

Mensagem  Inquisitor Sunn O))) Qui Nov 10, 2011 7:19 pm

É isso que eu quero ouvir. é a melhor maneira de aprender um codex é a discuti-lo com mais gente

Sobre o que dizes, gosto dos doom scythes mas mesmo assim nao sei se usava. o resto que falas é terrivelmente overpriced :S

lista sem sabor = bem vindo ao codex necrons, esta lista é das que jogam com o night fight, logo é das poucas que vão ter algum "sabor". o resto é gunline que anda para a frente e dispara.
Inquisitor Sunn O)))
Inquisitor Sunn O)))
É melhor ir tomar banho
É melhor ir tomar banho

Mensagem  Sabotage Qui Nov 10, 2011 11:27 pm

Boas

Ora bem antes demais, tenho uma observação a fazer, na minha humilde opinião com o novo codex os Necrons não perderam nada, mas também não ganharam.

Sinceramente as tropas eram na anterior edição o elo mais fraco, e na segundo edição são o elo ainda mais fraco.

Mais ainda pouco importa as voltas que possamos dar ao codex, até já o li do avesso e só dará para apoiar o nosso jogo na fase de shooting e claro está no reanimation protocols.

Contudo vejamos, Fast: Wraiths perderam a possibilidade de fazer reanimation protocol, os Destroyers aumentaram o anterior WBB, agora 5+. Os scarabs andam apenas 6". e já estou a chorar.

Agora o melhor ELITES, meu Deus tanto coisa boa, tipo matam tudo e porrada velha mas são todos I2, andamos a brincar, como matam tudo se antes morrem... Meus Deus mas temos uma unidade de sniper, lindos os modelos mas só servem para dioramas. e os C'tan são são são são optimos para pintar de varias cores, alias ando a estudar uma forma de por o meu NightBringer de Vestido cor de rosa e com de moletas.

Resumindo, tanque de armadura 11, HA mas tem 13 de um escudo que vai abaixo no primeiro torno. Entra mata alguma coisa e phase out.Eu sei que o phase out já não está no codex mas parece. E aqueles que disparam uma bolacha S9 AP2, que máquinas de....... escrever, armadura 11, por favor uma das raças mais avançados do Universo, que possui tecnologia do arco da velha, armas que ninguém entende, tesla que merda é essa não tem AP mas por cada 6 são mais duas feridas, que espetáculo............degradante

Agora bom bom, estão os HQ, mais nada sozinhos fazem a festa, na companhia da real merda, desculpem real court. E tem uma embarcação que meu deus para o aparato pensei mandar o adversário ao chão afinal não só armas imagine-se Tesla, raios me f...o...dam

Que desilusão. Eu a pensar que os necrons iam dar um pu e todos se borravam afinal os outros espirram e eles fogem com armas Tesla.

Tipo vai ser bonito.... Não é um exercito auto-win mas decerteza que é auto-lose.

Mas temos muito tiro, tipo tipo tipo rapid fire e andaste já não disparás. Olha o Monolith ficou mais barato, pois ficou mais barato e ficou uma merd...........a.

Esbarrem-me com o codex, pelo menos são cem páginas que dá para limpar o cu.

Desculpem mas tou mesmo aborrecido com o novo codex, que só dá para tiro e mal

Sabotage
Grunt
Grunt

Número de Mensagens : 26
Units : 30

Mensagem  hellboy Sex Nov 11, 2011 9:21 am

relembro que eu quando escrevo em letras maiusculas é para sublinhar um ideia e nao estou a gritar como fazem os putos a escrever sms´s!

Sabotage escreveu:armas que ninguém entende, tesla que merda é essa não tem AP mas por cada 6 são mais duas feridas, que espetáculo............degradante

nao ferraz armas tesla nao fazem 2 wounds por cada 6, ganhas mais 2 "to hit" que podem ou nao disparar consoante a tua sorte aos dados.

Agora, sinceramente tenho lido o codex de traz para a frente (graças a ti eheheh) e nao concordo contigo.

vamos por partes...

vantagens:

-HQ´s poderosos UPGRADE CHARACTERS com inv saves de 3+, nao podes bater neles mas eles batem em ti, com S7 2D6 de penetração de armadura, com cryptex que sao um horror com as suas classes.

-TENS A PORRA DE UM EXERCITO QUE NAO DESPARECE!!!! IIIRRRAAA esta sempre a voltar, num 5+, ok... orb 4+ olha o will be back de volta e melhor, desta vez ate volta com a porra do instakill e das power weapons ou ap´s baixos, voltas sempre QUERES MELHOR DO QUE ISSO?

- Nao estou 100% de acordo com o sunno errr.. inquisidor do mal, mas na realidade o jogo pende mais para o shoting do que para o CC e aí o teu army é ouro! Claro que tesla nao tem ap baixo mas porra tens um exercito praticamente relentless com a porra das tesla a dar tiro podes dar um porrada deles, depois assaltares e ainda dares porrada e nao desapareceres da mesa pois tem a porra de um reanimation portocol. Tu antes de ires para a porradinha CAGAS TIROS, BOLACHAS, FLAMERS, e ate desta vez tens o que nao tinhas antes - UNIDADES CAPAZES DE FAZER CC COM INV 4+, sao terminators de tzent que ainda por cima voltam.

- TENS A PORRA DO EXERCITO QUASE TODO tgh 5 S 5 ... TAS A BRINCAR??? sabes qual a média de forças no jogo? S3 para tgh 5 SAO A PORRA DE UM 6!!!!! e mesmo S4 sao precisos 5´s nos dados? achas que isso abunda no jogo?

- CAGAS POWER WEAPONS COM FORÇAS ALTAS, algumas dessas power weapons sao tiro de 6" a 12" ap 2 e ap1 PORRA!!!!!

- Tens veiculos FAST que sao OURO EM 5ª EDIÇÃO PARA CONQUISTAR E CONTESTAR OBJECTIVOS andam 24" !!!!!

- Tens unidade a fazer deep strike

-TENS LORD´s XULADOS!

Desvantagens:

- Só tens como troops a possibilidade de levar warriors e imortals é mau, mas nao é o fim do mundo, agora colocas coisas boas com eles e JA NAO TEM QUE VIR A PE!!!! vem num veiculo que só vai abaixo com penetras que só podem ser dados por forças 9, 7 e curto alcançe 8, logo deves estar a pensar que todos os exercitos sao IG para cagar tanta arma para te fazer penetração. OS dreads de armadura 13 sao um prefeito exemplo disso, sao resistentes como a porra os teus veiculos sao todos assim ate sofre a primeira penetração, fora isso vais ganhar covers de 4+ quando andares 18" ou mais !!! isso nem eldar tem !!!! armadura 13 a andar 24" E TU AINDA TE QUEIXAS????? TAS MALUCO FERRAZ!!!!!!

- Preços, sim este é o principal problema deste dex. Esta ao nivel de BA para fazer um roster bom alias XULADO tens que pagar e pagar muito bem.

Claro que o monolito TINHA QUE FICAR MAIS FRACO! sempre foi um pura estupidez aquela resistencia abismal, só quem jogava contra aquilo é que sabe. Mas fora isso comes tudo o que se encostar a porta e nao perdes-te nenhuma vantagem do shoting anterior esta tudo la! A unica coisa é que ja nao és como drop pod ou seja ja nao te afastas!

-As scarabs perdem movimento, mas estao XULADAS COMO A PORRA AGORA, metes aquilo escondido que é facil e é só deixar o inimigo vir andar 6" e assaltar a 12" que vais limpar tudo o que for inimigo, metes os gajos que vao la dentro ca para fora e a seguir o TEU IMENSO SHOTING LIMPA O RESTO

resumindo.... onde é que o teu dex é mau entao? nao é auto-win? nao sei!!!! olha que acho que embora nao seja top tier (top 5) a coisa nao deve andar por baixo, acho mesmo que vamos ver muitas vezes necrons no topo.

hellboy
hellboy
Não tenho vida
Não tenho vida

Mensagem  Netstalker Sex Nov 11, 2011 9:52 am

Bom a vontade e o tempo para escrever no forum ultimamente n tem sido muita a roçar o nenhuma mas cá vai. Atenção n venho debater apenas deixar a minha opinião de forma "opurtuna", discordem dela ou não, o que quiserem para mim é igual ao litro.

Eu Partilho da a opinião do ferraz, após ler akilo de ponta a ponta, concluo que o codex n traz nada de novo á maneira de jogar dos necrons, traz sim transportes novas caros como lume! tendo eu necrons até vir o amanha concluo que n chega e só para 3 arcas e uma nigth sygth que ainda nem saiu la se vai no minimom 130 euros. No entanto reparem que a maneira de jogar mantem-se essencialmente na mesma, mas tenho de gastar 130 euros.....

Acabando com o choro, tenho a dizer que o ferraz esta coberto de razão em tudo o que aponta, essas listinhas das arcas rapidamente vão desaparecer, n tenho a menor duvida na minha mente disso, visto que 5 warriors numa arca são logo cerca 700 pontos 10 + arca ultrapaça isso borrem-me os tomates pfv! que caralho faço eu com 5 warriors numa arca? hmm?
Nada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O mamolitro bem aki é festa, esta mais barato e pior, porem é a melhor opção de HS que o codex tem, n pfv doom sygth n venham com essa akilo é obliterado facilmente de cima da mesa. Mas miguel fazes deep strike e pow na tromba deles, sim e depois puff veiculo que custa os tomates do boi x 3. Das doomsday arc nem vou falar é escusado.

CC bem finalmente temos uma unidade viavel, reparem é viavel n é abusada, eu classificua ao nivel de termis de marines. Low in sim, mas termis de marines tb a têm. Mas miguel o save é melhor e cenas, mas n têm reanimation protocols que podem ficar de 4+.....

Triarch Stalkers n axo viavel walkers hmm, sim têm quantum shield mas n me convencem, dou-lhes o beneficio da duvida só testanto.

Essencialmente a maneira de jogar matem-se igual, necron phalanx all the way, sim tens mais movimento n tinhas, sim tens unidade de CC que n tinhas, isso é importante bem em parte é mas passava bem sem isso e sobre tudo sem ter de foder + 130 euros num exercito que já por si para mim esta fora de controlo.

Netstalker
É melhor ir tomar banho
É melhor ir tomar banho

Número de Mensagens : 294
Units : 320

Mensagem  Inquisitor Sunn O))) Sex Nov 11, 2011 10:02 am

Tenho a dizer que concordo com tudo o que o Sabotage diz, mas estou menos desiludido (se calhar por nao jogar com Necrons) mas acho que o codex ficou melhor. Nao sei se ficou MUITO melhor, mas melhor está. Quanto mais nao seja, permite pelo menos 2 ou 3 tipos de lista diferentes!

hellboy escreveu:nao ferraz armas tesla nao fazem 2 wounds por cada 6, ganhas mais 2 "to hit" que podem ou nao disparar consoante a tua sorte aos dados.

É Automatic Wounds mesmo.

hellboy escreveu:-TENS A PORRA DE UM EXERCITO QUE NAO DESPARECE!!!! IIIRRRAAA esta sempre a voltar, num 5+, ok... orb 4+ olha o will be back de volta e melhor, desta vez ate volta com a porra do instakill e das power weapons ou ap´s baixos, voltas sempre QUERES MELHOR DO QUE ISSO?

Eu preferia mil vezes um exército que matasse do que um que nao morresse. É terrivelmente secante passares um jogo só a fazer 200 saves e WBB rolls. E a disparar 500 mil rapid fires que matam 2 marines... Mas isto é basicamente opinião pessoal, eu não sou fã do anti-jogo e do enconanço a la Nurgle

Netstalker: Ja falamos no MSN e temos opiniões diferentes (apesar de nao serem tão diferentes como isso) mas acho que o unico erro que tas a cometer é com os Monoliths? Um Monolith é mais difícil de mandar abaixo do que um Doom Scythe? How in the world?! Um Doom Scythe é obliterado facilmente de cima da mesa? Jesus, como é que andas a usar as tuas Valkirias homem!!! E acho que os Triarch Stalkers sao das melhores coisinhas novas que o Codex tem, mas estou como tu, só testando aquilo na mesa.

E agora os meus pontos principais:

=I=

=Não existe CC no Codex: Necrons=
=Pelo Imperador, não metam os vossos Necrons em CC=
=Scarabs são más=
Inquisitor Sunn O)))
Inquisitor Sunn O)))
É melhor ir tomar banho
É melhor ir tomar banho

Mensagem  hellboy Sex Nov 11, 2011 10:20 am

Inquisitor Sunn O))) escreveu:

É automatic TO HIT mesmo!
hellboy
hellboy
Não tenho vida
Não tenho vida

Mensagem  hellboy Sex Nov 11, 2011 10:27 am

. E a disparar 500 mil rapid fires que matam 2 marines...

esta tens que me explicar! das duas uma ou nao sabes o que escreveste ou entao estas a contradizer tudo o que disseste ate hoje, sobre o shoting ser ouro no jogo.

Tens de me explciar como se o segredo do jogo sao numeros (obrigar o adversario a mandar roll´s para falhar muitos e ORKS nesse aspecto sao um exemplo) e necrons cagam shoting, como porra podes afirmar que só matas 2 marines?

Estou a gostar das vossas opinioes ehehehehhe......

Deixem ver os necrons na mesa que depois falamos! voces ainda vao vir aqui ao menino! dizendo - porra que estar merda é dura e nao acaba!

depois falamos.

Mas este sou eu que gosto de ser OPORTUNISTA nos debates. Alias a meu ver sois todos Power Gamers e OPORTUNISTAS! Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil
hellboy
hellboy
Não tenho vida
Não tenho vida

Mensagem  Inquisitor Sunn O))) Sex Nov 11, 2011 11:04 am

hellboy escreveu:

É automatic TO HIT mesmo!

Exactamente! Automatic Hits = wounds. Não fazes rolls to hit, logo são 2 feridas Smile

hellboy escreveu:esta tens que me explicar! das duas uma ou nao sabes o que escreveste ou entao estas a contradizer tudo o que disseste ate hoje, sobre o shoting ser ouro no jogo.

Ok, se é mesmo preciso eu explico-te Razz

200 mil tiros de rapid fire a bater em paredes de Rhinos = Suspect (necron sad face)

EDIT: mas tenta montar uma lista e tu vês o que eu quero dizer com isto. Olhar para o codex e para statlines de armas nao adianta muito se nao construíres listas. Eu tenho feito isso e mesmo assim ha muita coisa que nao tou a ver ainda
Inquisitor Sunn O)))
Inquisitor Sunn O)))
É melhor ir tomar banho
É melhor ir tomar banho

Mensagem  hellboy Sex Nov 11, 2011 11:16 am

Exactamente! Automatic Hits = wounds. Não fazes rolls to hit, logo são 2 feridas Smile

oh meu deus !!! slap in the face PAFF! luis .... le mestre !!! automatic hits significa que bates-te ou acertas-te automticamente e nao que feriste automaticamente ( to wound) mestre tu ainda tens de ver se feres, podes nao ferir logo podes nao "to wound", percebeste?

Ok, se é mesmo preciso eu explico-te Razz

200 mil tiros de rapid fire a bater em paredes de Rhinos = Suspect (necron sad face)

slap in the face 2 a saga continua.

nao foi isso que disses-te (escreveste) ja estas a adicionar elementos (rhino)

mesmo com rhinos ou qualquer veiculo, tu tens ouro em necrons para furar essas latas. Armas de ap baixo e S altissima (s10 chega-te) cagas meltas (peseudo-meltas) megas bolachas e SIM a porra dos stalkers try sao assim tao bons e os doomsday arks tambem!

joguem e depois comentem !!!
hellboy
hellboy
Não tenho vida
Não tenho vida

Mensagem  Inquisitor Sunn O))) Sex Nov 11, 2011 11:36 am

hellboy escreveu:oh meu deus !!! slap in the face PAFF! luis .... le mestre !!! automatic hits significa que bates-te ou acertas-te automticamente e nao que feriste automaticamente ( to wound) mestre tu ainda tens de ver se feres, podes nao ferir logo podes nao "to wound", percebeste?

Oh que carago.

Sabotage: "armas que ninguém entende, tesla que merda é essa não tem AP mas por cada 6 são mais duas feridas, que espetáculo............degradante"
Hellboy: "nao ferraz armas tesla nao fazem 2 wounds por cada 6, ganhas mais 2 "to hit" que podem ou nao disparar consoante a tua sorte aos dados."
Sunn O))): "É Automatic Wounds mesmo." - Expliquei-me mal, ou melhor, o automatic ali faz confusão realmente, o que eu queria dizer era que não, nos 2 hits adicionais não fazes roll to hit, sao 2 feridas automaticas (e não que ferem automaticamente, tens que fazer roll to wound na mesma mas nao fazes roll para disparar como tu dizias.

hellboy escreveu:slap in the face 2 a saga continua.

nao foi isso que disses-te (escreveste) ja estas a adicionar elementos (rhino)

mesmo com rhinos ou qualquer veiculo, tu tens ouro em necrons para furar essas latas. Armas de ap baixo e S altissima (s10 chega-te) cagas meltas (peseudo-meltas) megas bolachas e SIM a porra dos stalkers try sao assim tao bons e os doomsday arks tambem!

joguem e depois comentem !!!

Ok, mais uma vez mau wording meu. Deixa-me explicar melhor e da maneira mais sucinta que conseguir:

Necrons não têm anti-tank viável, é todo estupidamente caro (annihilation barges e Triarch Stalkers vão ser os melhores exemplos e vais meter 1 Cryptek com Eldritch Lance em todas as squads de warriors) agora pega no codex e ve a quanto fica isto tudo. E so estou a falar dos BONS exemplos de AT no Codex!!

Ou seja, todo o anti-infantaria que possas ter vai estar maior parte do tempo a bater em transportes... Que sempre foi o mal de Necrons.
Inquisitor Sunn O)))
Inquisitor Sunn O)))
É melhor ir tomar banho
É melhor ir tomar banho

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado